By Robert K. Creasy MD, Robert Resnik MD, Jay D. Iams MD, Charles J. Lockwood MD MHCM, Thomas Moore MD, Michael F Greene MD
Minimize problems with Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine. This scientific reference ebook places the latest advances in uncomplicated technological know-how, medical analysis, and administration at your fingertips, equipping you with the up-to date evidence-based directions and data you want to ensure the absolute best outcomes in maternal-fetal medicine.
- Apply brand new most sensible practices in maternal-fetal medicine with an elevated emphasis on evidence-based medicine.
- Find responsible, state of the art solutions to any medical query with entire assurance of maternal-fetal medication from the most important researchers and practitioners in obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology.
- Take good thing about the latest diagnostic advances with a brand new part on Obstetrical Imaging, complemented by means of on-line ultrasound clips in addition to go references and hyperlinks to genetic illness databases.
- Stay on most sensible of quickly evolving maternal-fetal medicine via new chapters on Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion, Stillbirth, sufferer defense, Maternal Mortality, and Substance Abuse, in addition to complete updates at the biology of parturition, fetal DNA trying out from maternal blood, fetal development, prenatal genetic screening and prognosis, fetal cardiac malformations and arrhythmias, thyroid sickness and being pregnant, administration of melancholy and psychoses while pregnant and the puerperium, and masses more.
- Access the entire contents online at Expert Consult.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website till the subsequent variation is released, or till the present variation is not any longer provided on the market through Elsevier, whichever happens first. If the subsequent variation is released lower than 365 days after your buy, you can be entitled to on-line entry for twelve months out of your date of buy. Elsevier reserves the perfect to supply an appropriate substitute product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) may still entry to the website be discontinued.
Read or Download Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 7e PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
Describes the tools and preliminary result of the quick Imaging sun Spectrograph (FISS) on the substantial endure sun Observatory. This selection of papers describes the device and preliminary effects received from the short Imaging sun Spectrograph (FISS), one of many post-focus tools of the 1. 6 meter New sunlight Telescope on the colossal undergo sun Observatory.
An important theoretical features of snapshot and sign Processing (ISP) for either deterministic and random indications, the idea being supported by way of routines and laptop simulations in relation to genuine functions. greater than two hundred courses and services are supplied within the MATLAB® language, with important reviews and counsel, to allow numerical experiments to be conducted, therefore permitting readers to increase a deeper figuring out of either the theoretical and sensible features of this topic.
During this e-book, Moses and Egle Laufer contend that critically disturbed youth will be assessed and taken care of psychoanaytically, and that their ailment differs from related ailment in older sufferers, and that the psychopathology has its conflicts over the sexually mature physique.
- Degenerate Principal Series for Symplectic and Odd-Orthogonal Groups
- Fundamentals of Conjugated Polymer Blends, Copolymers and Composites: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
- The Primary ICT & E-learning Co-ordinator's Manual: Book Two, A Guide for Experienced Leaders and Managers
- Recombinant DNA Laboratory Manual
- Handbook of Infra-red Detection Technologies
- Annual reports in medicinal chemistry. / Volume 7
Additional resources for Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 7e
Mitosis is a continuous process that can be arbitrarily divided into four stages based on the morphology of the chromosomes and the mitotic apparatus. The beginning of mitosis is characterized by swelling of chromatin, which becomes visible under a light microscope by the end of this prophase. In prophase, the two sister chromatids of each 8 PART 1â•… Scientific Basis of Perinatal Biology G1 (10-12 hr) M G2 (2-4 hr) Telomere Centromere S (6-8 hr) Telomere Sister chromatids Figure 1-5 Cell cycle of a dividing mammalian cell and approximate duration of each phase of the cycle.
Chiasmata may facilitate crossover between two non-sister chromatids through breakage and reunion at homologous points (Fig. 1-8). â•‡ There are crucial distinctions between the two sexes in meiosis. Males. In the male, meiosis is continuous in spermatocytes from puberty through adult life. After meiosis II, sperm cells acquire the ability to move effectively. The primordial fetal germ cells that produce oogonia in the female give rise at the same time in the male fetus to gonocytes. In these gonocytes, the tubules produce Ad (dark) spermatogonia (Fig.
Insertions of deleted segments can also be inverted in orientation. Inversions often involve the centromere (pericentric) rather than noncentromeric areas (paracentric). Figure 1-20 is a diagrammatic representation of a pericentric inversion. Inversions reduce pairing between homologous chromosomes; crossing over may be suppressed within inverted heterozygote chromosomes. For homologous chromosomes to pair, one must form a loop in the region of the inversion (Fig. 1-21). If the inversion is pericentric, the centromere lies within the loop.
Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 7e by Robert K. Creasy MD, Robert Resnik MD, Jay D. Iams MD, Charles J. Lockwood MD MHCM, Thomas Moore MD, Michael F Greene MD
- Get Histochemical and cytochemical methods of visualization PDF
- Get Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 81 PDF