By Mendel Cooper
This rfile is either an instructional and a reference on shell scripting with Bash. It assumes no prior wisdom of scripting or programming, yet progresses speedily towards an intermediate/advanced point of guideline. The workouts and heavily-commented examples invite lively reader participation. nonetheless, it's a paintings in development. The purpose is so as to add a lot supplementary fabric in destiny updates to this rfile, because it evolves right into a complete booklet that fits or surpasses any of the shell scripting manuals in print.
Read or Download Advanced bash-scripting guide PDF
Best electronics: radio books
SynopsisThis entire examine advisor completely covers the CompTIA RFID+ examination, the single certification provided for radio frequency id (RFID), the know-how that's quickly becoming more popular and is anticipated to totally change bar codes. Your research will specialize in interrogation area fundamentals, trying out and troubleshooting, criteria and laws, tag wisdom, layout choice, install, web site research, RF physics, and RFID peripherals.
This publication goals to supply a whole and complete postgraduate textbook for all radiological trainees taking specialist examinations around the globe. This version has elevated emphasis at the more moderen imaging modalities and integrates all new imaging modalities with the organ / procedure chapters.
This concise, sensible source covers all of present day need-to-know details in gastrointestinal imaging. .. in an incredibly basic structure. simply because it is so compact, clinically orientated, and straightforward to learn, this new quantity within the standards sequence is a perfect learn software in addition to a handy reference for perform.
- RF and microwave integrated circuits : passive components and control devices
- Identification of Radioactive Sources and Devices
- Traite De Radioactivite Tom 2
- McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Radiology
- HFSS user’s guide
Additional info for Advanced bash-scripting guide
Bash permits integer operations and comparisons on variables #+ whose value consists of all−integer characters. # Caution advised. 3. =" work. echo exit 0 Example 7−5. sh: Testing null strings and unquoted strings, # but not strings and sealing wax, not to mention cabbages and kings... # Using if [ ... ] # If a string has not been initialized, it has no defined value. # This state is called "null" (not the same as zero). if [ −n $string1 ] # $string1 has not been declared or initialized. " fi # Wrong result.
2. Numerical Constants A shell script interprets a number as decimal (base 10), unless that number has a special prefix or notation. A number preceded by a 0 is octal (base 8). A number preceded by 0x is hexadecimal (base 16). A number with an embedded # is evaluated as BASE#NUMBER (this option is of limited usefulness because of range restrictions). Example 8−3. sh: Representation of numbers. # Decimal let "d = 32" echo "d = $d" # Nothing out of the ordinary here. # Octal: numbers preceded by '0' (zero) let "o = 071" echo "o = $o" # Expresses result in decimal.
Exit 0 # Also, thank you, Florian Wisser, for the "heads−up". Example 7−6. /bin/bash #View gzipped files with 'most' NOARGS=65 NOTFOUND=66 NOTGZIP=67 if [ $# −eq 0 ] # same effect as: if [ −z "$1" ] # $1 can exist, but be empty: zmost "" arg2 arg3 then echo "Usage: `basename $0` filename" >&2 # Error message to stderr. exit $NOARGS # Returns 65 as exit status of script (error code). fi filename=$1 if [ ! −f "$filename" ] # Quoting $filename allows for possible spaces. " >&2 # Error message to stderr.
Advanced bash-scripting guide by Mendel Cooper
- Non-Euclidean Adventures on the Lenart Sphere: Activities by Istvan Lenart PDF
- New PDF release: Das Institut Gatersleben und seine Geschichte: Genetik und